Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: rgs on November 04, 2015, 10:26:28 pm
-
Price Falls is a small, but very beautiful, waterfall in southern Oklahoma. It's in a deeply wooded area so good photography is only possible on cloudy days (or very early or late). I have waited for a couple of years for a day with fall color and good light. Today I was make a trip there and the light was magnificent. In a couple there are even a few late summer wildflowers in the foreground. Enjoy. Comments welcomed and appreciated.
-
First and 3rd are the best for me!
Thierry
-
First and 3rd are the best for me!
Agreed: the third in particular. Must be a lovely place just to sit, look and think.
Jeremy
-
Good series, but indeed #3 is also my favourite.
-
I also vote for number three. The others were also worth the wait.
-
Very, very nice. Agree on #3.
Mark
-
Very pretty with the unusual water colour.