Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Kevin Sink on November 04, 2015, 04:31:50 pm

Title: Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System kit with 5 lenses for sale
Post by: Kevin Sink on November 04, 2015, 04:31:50 pm
I have used this camera system for the last 3 of my 25 years as a professional landscape photographer.  The extreme precision and control this system provides, along with some of the best optics in the photographic industry has allowed me to capture some of the best work in my career.  If you like precision and high resolution, you will love this system. 

I am offering this system as a complete kit at a discount for a short amount of time before I begin to sell the equipment as individual items.

Through a great many hours of controlled testing & analysis I have created extremely accurate focus number charts for each lens mounted on this camera with this digital back.  I have descriptions of each piece of equipment if requested,  and everything is in fully working order, clean, and as like new as it can be after being treated very carefully for 3 years use.  Equipment descriptions go into detail.  Everything you need comes with the system.

Lenses included:  32mm Rodenstock HR Digaron, 60mm Schneider Apo Digitar XL, f5.6, 90mm Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital, 120mm Schneider Apo Digitar Aspherical, 210mm Schneider Apo Symmar L, f5.6.

The P65 back has just been inspected & cleaned by the lab at Capture Integration in Atlanta (where the back was purchased).  The shot count on the back is in the "moderate use" category of 31,650.

Price of all equipment new: $57,200
Complete kit price now:  $29,000

Payment types accepted: Cashiers Check or PayPal
Title: Re: Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System kit for sale
Post by: felix5616 on November 04, 2015, 07:20:37 pm
Great Kit
Title: Re: Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System kit with 5 lenses for sale
Post by: tof07882 on November 09, 2015, 04:06:13 pm
Hello Kevin,

I am very interested in the kit however I do not need the back.

Would you consider selling without the back and if so what is your price?

Thanks,

Josh
Title: Re: Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System kit with 5 lenses for sale
Post by: alatreille on November 11, 2015, 01:49:23 pm
PM sent.  Please let me know if received.

Thank you.

Andrew
Title: Re: Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System kit with 5 lenses for sale
Post by: lelouarn on November 15, 2015, 01:16:38 pm
What lenses are included in this kit ?
Title: Re: Arca Swiss Rm3di & Phase One P65 System kit with 5 lenses for sale
Post by: Kevin Sink on November 16, 2015, 01:59:21 pm
Lenses included:  32mm Rodenstock HR Digaron, 60mm Schneider Apo Digitar XL, f5.6, 90mm Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital, 120mm Schneider Apo Digitar Aspherical, 210mm Schneider Apo Symmar L, f5.6.

Thanks for asking, should have included this in the original post!  I can send descriptions of each if you send me your email.