Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Kiwi Paul on November 03, 2015, 05:26:17 am

Title: Rattray Head sunrise
Post by: Kiwi Paul on November 03, 2015, 05:26:17 am
Rattray Head lighthouse, North East Coast of Scotland and second shot Aberdeen breakwater.

Paul

(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5769/21051504783_511fd7e92b_b.jpg)


(https://farm1.staticflickr.com/752/22472592965_34e5a14ee6_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/y5fsX2)
Title: Re: Rattray Head sunrise
Post by: francois on November 03, 2015, 07:38:48 am
Magical light in your first image! The light is less interesting in the second shot but the framing is excellent. Both photos convey very different feelings. In the end, I prefer the first one.
Title: Re: Rattray Head sunrise
Post by: sarrasani on November 09, 2015, 06:51:19 pm
I too prefer the first, but I like also the second one.
Excellent, rich tone and colours transition, really well done.
All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Rattray Head sunrise
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 10, 2015, 05:02:12 am
The composition in #2 deserves similar light as in #1:)

#1 is really good. Do you have it with the lighthouse lit? Or is it not working anymore?