Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: E.J. Peiker on November 02, 2015, 03:13:23 pm

Title: Local adjustment tab, exposure block question
Post by: E.J. Peiker on November 02, 2015, 03:13:23 pm
I'm pulling my hair out on one thing in C1 (8.3.4, Win 7.1 Pro).  When in the local adjustments tab and after I have drawn a mask, all of the tools in the local adjustments section affect just the area I have masked as expected.  All of the loots except those in the Exposure block that is!  All of the sliders in the Exposure section (Exposure, Contrast, Brightness, and Sturation) affect the entire image, not just the masked area.  This is driving me nuts and I have been unable to figure it out.  Any help is appreciated.
Title: Re: Local adjustment tab, exposure block question
Post by: mgrayson on November 02, 2015, 03:53:44 pm
Is your Exposure tool block a local tool block? Those have the little brush after the block name.

It works as expected on my Mac/8.3.2 installation.

--Matt
Title: Re: Local adjustment tab, exposure block question
Post by: E.J. Peiker on November 02, 2015, 04:16:17 pm
Thank you!!!!  It was not for whatever reason.  I added a new Exposure Block which has the local tool block icon and eliminated the old one and all is well.  This was driving me nuts but now I know :)