Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sierraman on November 01, 2015, 05:10:20 pm

Title: More "Fall in Colorado".
Post by: sierraman on November 01, 2015, 05:10:20 pm
A couple more images from this years Fall color season.
Title: Re: More "Fall in Colorado".
Post by: Tony Jay on November 01, 2015, 05:15:39 pm
Mmmm... all good shots.

#3 is my favourite here with the best composition and also the fabulous complementary yellow foreground and blue background!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: More "Fall in Colorado".
Post by: Richard Pearlman on November 01, 2015, 06:11:13 pm
#1 and #2 both have nice compositions. However, the sky is blown out in #1 and the sky in #2 appears to be lacking contrast. #3 is the strongest of the group as Tony Jay has already alluded to.
Title: Re: More "Fall in Colorado".
Post by: sierraman on November 01, 2015, 06:33:51 pm
Thanks guys for looking. I appreciate your feedback.  :)
Title: Re: More "Fall in Colorado".
Post by: luxborealis on November 01, 2015, 07:53:29 pm
#1 and #2 both have nice compositions. However, the sky is blown out in #1 and the sky in #2 appears to be lacking contrast. #3 is the strongest of the group as Tony Jay has already alluded to.

+1
Title: Re: More "Fall in Colorado".
Post by: ddolde on November 01, 2015, 08:28:45 pm
I was there too you captured the feeling well
Title: Re: More "Fall in Colorado".
Post by: francois on November 02, 2015, 05:09:15 am
I like them but #3 is my favorite. Everything is right, framing, colors, landscape. I also like #1 a lot but the blown sky and (on my monitor) a greenish tint move it behind #3.
Title: Re: More "Fall in Colorado".
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 02, 2015, 05:09:36 am
I like 2 and 3.
Title: Re: More "Fall in Colorado".
Post by: sierraman on November 02, 2015, 09:03:40 am
Thanks again for your thoughts. Looks like I have some work to do.  :)
Title: Re: More "Fall in Colorado".
Post by: thierrylegros396 on November 02, 2015, 11:32:17 am
Mmmm... all good shots.

#3 is my favourite here with the best composition and also the fabulous complementary yellow foreground and blue background!

Tony Jay

+1

Thierry