Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: earlybird on November 01, 2015, 12:19:40 pm

Title: Does this forum have a feature that can filter posts you do not want to read?
Post by: earlybird on November 01, 2015, 12:19:40 pm
Does this forum have a feature that can filter posts you do not want to read?

I'm trying to focus on what I find helpful without becoming distracted by that which I do not. On some forums there is a filter option to help with that goal. Is there a similar function on this forum?

Thank you.
Title: Re: Does this forum have a feature that can filter posts you do not want to read?
Post by: earlybird on November 04, 2015, 10:13:57 am
I finally figured out that there is an ignore list in the profile settings. I appreciate being able to disregard posting which I do not find helpful or positive. I wish the ability to add to the ignore list wasn't hidden several mouse clicks away from the content which drives me too utilize the protection features, but I am glad to have the ability to filter so that I may focus on a positive, helpful and inspiring experience.

Thank you.

Title: Re: Does this forum have a feature that can filter posts you do not want to read?
Post by: Dale Villeponteaux on November 04, 2015, 11:57:06 am
Sorry, I could have helped, but didn't understand that you wanted to filter by poster rather than content.

Regards,
Dale
Title: Re: Does this forum have a feature that can filter posts you do not want to read?
Post by: donbga on May 29, 2016, 08:49:04 pm
FWIW, I've just discovered that posters who are listed as Guests can not be added to My Ignore list.