Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Lundberg02 on October 30, 2015, 06:42:55 pm

Title: Lucid from Perfectly Clear
Post by: Lundberg02 on October 30, 2015, 06:42:55 pm
It was on sale for two days at 29 dollars so I got it. It wouldn't activate and I contacted them about it. They told me to download version 1.0.1. No joy. I informed them yesterday but no reply as yet. If you install either version it says trial x days left and neither the Buy button or the Activate button does anything at all.  I believe Andrew Rodney is active in this company, so I am hoping he reads this.
Title: Re: Lucid from Perfectly Clear
Post by: Lundberg02 on October 30, 2015, 07:11:17 pm
My bad. Someone reminded me that Rodney is with Pixel Genius.
Title: Re: Lucid from Perfectly Clear
Post by: Lundberg02 on November 03, 2015, 01:17:01 am
The download installs a folder called Athentech in Applications. Apparently they messed up something and you don't have permissions to open it unless you go to Finder> Get Info and unlock it and give yourself permissions. Then you can use License Manger inside that folder to activate. I told them, but haven't heard anything. My Lucid is now registered.