Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Mirrorless Cameras => Topic started by: ericgibaud on October 30, 2015, 03:28:44 pm

Title: My Lumix LX100 quick review
Post by: ericgibaud on October 30, 2015, 03:28:44 pm
I wanted to buy a Lumix LX100 and a friend lent me one first. I made a quick video review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=506hOJ969xo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=506hOJ969xo)
Title: Re: My Lumix LX100 quick review
Post by: Jim Pascoe on November 02, 2015, 04:22:58 am
It would make very interesting viewing on the radio......

Seems more like an advert for Eric to me.

Jim

Title: Re: My Lumix LX100 quick review
Post by: brianrybolt on November 02, 2015, 05:30:00 am
It's a dreadful video.  No redeming features.
Title: Re: My Lumix LX100 quick review
Post by: scooby70 on November 02, 2015, 11:17:26 am
It's a dreadful video. No redeming features.

I disagree!

I liked his shirt.
Title: Re: My Lumix LX100 quick review
Post by: b_rubenstein on November 02, 2015, 05:00:03 pm
That review demonstrates why a review done by someone who borrows a camera and messes around with the camera for an hour does an awful review. I actually own one of these cameras that I've been using for several weeks, years using other ยต4/3 cameras and it's obvious that he doesn't know much about the camera, or digital photography either for that matter. It's not an E-M1 with a 12-40/2.8, but it's not chopped liver either. ;)