Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: chuckn on October 29, 2015, 09:02:27 pm

Title: Sunrise Valley #2
Post by: chuckn on October 29, 2015, 09:02:27 pm
Another view of the rock formations in sunrise valley (Maze, Canyonlands)

Chuck
Title: Re: Sunrise Valley #2
Post by: pluton on October 30, 2015, 03:12:50 am
Nice to see an original stylistic approach.   
Title: Re: Sunrise Valley #2
Post by: thierrylegros396 on October 30, 2015, 04:53:56 am
I find this one more interesting.

Have A Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: Sunrise Valley #2
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 30, 2015, 04:54:16 am
I like this one too.
Title: Re: Sunrise Valley #2
Post by: Bob_B on October 30, 2015, 09:03:01 am
Indeed! Your b/w processing is right on the mark. Nicely done.
Title: Re: Sunrise Valley #2
Post by: luxborealis on November 01, 2015, 09:48:50 am
I am so enjoying your photographs of these tortured landscapes!
Title: Re: Sunrise Valley #2
Post by: francois on November 02, 2015, 05:32:46 am
It's another wonderful shot of this magnificent place. Again, the patterns, framing, the light and B&W treatment make me think that it's on a different planet. Your images are quite different from the usual photos of the Canyonlands and I like it.
Title: Re: Sunrise Valley #2
Post by: stamper on November 02, 2015, 09:00:43 am
It's another wonderful shot of this magnificent place. Again, the patterns, framing, the light and B&W treatment make me think that it's on a different planet. Your images are quite different from the usual photos of the Canyonlands and I like it.

I heartily concur!
Title: Re: Sunrise Valley #2
Post by: chuckn on November 02, 2015, 09:59:22 am
Thanks everyone for your comments. I was blessed with bad weather on this trip and it made all the difference.

Chuck.
Title: Re: Sunrise Valley #2
Post by: luxborealis on November 03, 2015, 07:58:33 pm
Thanks everyone for your comments. I was blessed with bad weather on this trip and it made all the difference.

Chuck.

"It's not what ya got, it's what you do with what ya got" (Yogi Berra??)