Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Patricia Sheley on October 29, 2015, 03:54:26 am
-
...from a small "breathing light" series. Affirmations of sorts of resting places still on an increasingly chaotic curve of earth.
-
Beautiful, Pat. Show us some others!
Jeremy
-
Beautiful light and mood.
-
Wow!
Tony Jay
-
Beautiful scene, it looks like an image from the days of yore.
Bravo!
-
it looks like an image from the days of yore.
Well perhaps not entirely "of yore" :)
http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=102845.msg843794#msg843794
But hey, not complaining, it looks lovely indeed (still). Exquisite soft atmosphere.
Best Regards, Sander
-
Wow!
Tony Jay
+1!
-
Well perhaps not entirely "of yore" :)
http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=102845.msg843794#msg843794
But hey, not complaining, it looks lovely indeed (still). Exquisite soft atmosphere.
Best Regards, Sander
Crippled memory… I knew I had some problems! :D
-
Crippled memory… I knew I had some problems! :D
Well..on the rare occasion my memory works flawlessly it appears to be selectively focussing ( :D ) more and more a not that important matters of late.. (and I'm only turning 43 next week :-[ )
Kind Regards, Sander
-
Patricia J.M.W. Turner.
Love -
Rob C
-
Patricia J.M.W. Turner.
Love -
Rob C
+1.
When I first saw it I thought "old Flemish master."
Very beautiful and evocative, Patricia.
-
To add to the chorus - beautiful!
-
That made my image-viewing day! Really lovely.
-
Beautiful scene, it looks like an image from the days of yore.
Bravo!
Well perhaps not entirely "of yore" :)
http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=102845.msg843794#msg843794
But hey, not complaining, it looks lovely indeed (still). Exquisite soft atmosphere.
Best Regards, Sander
Agreed, it was beautiful the first time around, and well worth seeing again.
-
It is not lost on me that we are the benefactors of what amounts to an amazing gift here. The generosity Michael has consistently shown each of us over time has become an almost diaphanous presence where the vicinities and vicissitudes of chaos and fear and insecurities can too easily overwhelm. For me the community of each of you, of time, your unique visions, your experienced charged perceptions are a life blood. I am humbled to have had the privilege to study and learn from each of you; your work, your passions...none of you cut from the same mold. Thank you does not seem a large enough container. (I have posted an apologia of sorts in a post appended "revisited".) Thank you.
Maybe we could all find a way to spend time together emanating from Reykjavik with Rajan as our guide. The winter is tempting me...