Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on October 25, 2015, 12:18:29 pm
-
Thanks for looking. Feedback welcome.
-
The third is very nice, but #1 and #2 are absolutely stunning!
Great captures, well presented.
-
Ditto!!
Delicious!
Rich
-
#1 is superb.
Jeremy
-
I really like the second one, it feels ghostly. Not sure if you introduced the central lighting effect, but if so it was a good processing move.
-
All three images are good but #1 is the standout by far!
The interplay between light and shadow, detail revealed and mystery hidden, is glorious.
The sweep of shapes and contours of the land and the vegetation - one becomes just lost in admiration - a great image!
Tony Jay
-
Very fine shots Scott. Great light and very thoughtful composition.
Chuck
-
Nice work Scott! The lighting in #1 is eloquent, while I really appreciate the composition in #2. Congrats on a beautiful set of photos.
-
Thanks for the kind words! Glad you liked them. Saturday was a productive afternoon.
I really like the second one, it feels ghostly. Not sure if you introduced the central lighting effect, but if so it was a good processing move.
Good eye, Arlen. I curved and sharpened the Three Sisters.
-
#1 is superb.
Jeremy
+1
-
The second one is superb. The first one is almost there, but could have done with more d-o-f.
-
The second one is superb. The first one is almost there, but could have done with more d-o-f.
Terry, Rajan: thank you. Yes, I wish #1 was a bit sharper.