Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on October 24, 2015, 10:59:59 pm

Title: Main... Street Photography
Post by: Michael West on October 24, 2015, 10:59:59 pm
     
(https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2620/3759516977_6cfcbbd4f2_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Main... Street Photography
Post by: stamper on October 25, 2015, 04:46:19 am
?
Title: Re: Main... Street Photography
Post by: RSL on October 25, 2015, 06:21:56 am
?
Title: Re: Main... Street Photography
Post by: Bruce Cox on October 25, 2015, 09:51:37 am
I like it, though I suggest .7 degrees of rotation and less bricks at the top.
Title: Re: Main... Street Photography
Post by: John R on October 25, 2015, 11:32:12 am
It's a fine abstract. And I see you have two suns rising, wonderful kind of pictorial symbolism. I hear the bell ringing, so time to go for now.

JR
Title: Re: Main... Street Photography
Post by: brandtb on October 25, 2015, 01:53:56 pm
wonderful colors and the reflection in plastic. I would consider correcting all parallel lines fully as an option /B
Title: Re: Main... Street Photography
Post by: luxborealis on October 26, 2015, 07:45:35 pm
Beautiful in its simplicity. Yet, the reflection causes me to look deeper; and again.

At first, as a nature and landscape artist, I thought "Ya, right." But then I realized there is as much of interest in this composition as there might be in an equivalent view of nature.

Thanks for sharing.
Title: Re: Main... Street Photography
Post by: Michael West on November 01, 2015, 09:07:09 pm
Beautiful in its simplicity. Yet, the reflection causes me to look deeper; and again.

At first, as a nature and landscape artist, I thought "Ya, right." But then I realized there is as much of interest in this composition as there might be in an equivalent view of nature.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you.
Title: Re: Main... Street Photography
Post by: Arlen on November 02, 2015, 02:24:00 pm
The more times I look at this one, the more it appeals to me. Unconventional; and that's good.
Title: Re: Main... Street Photography
Post by: HCS on November 03, 2015, 10:12:29 am
It's a fine abstract. And I see you have two suns rising, wonderful kind of pictorial symbolism. I hear the bell ringing, so time to go for now.

JR

+1, it's a very good one. It's also quite a departure of the images you'd typically find here.

I'd correct perspective ever so slightly.