Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: gdh on October 24, 2015, 02:49:40 pm
-
Does C1 Pro support the Sony A7RII with the new firmware upgrade version 2.0 which adds the selectable feature for uncompressed 14-Bit RAW image capture?
Using Mac 10.10.1 C1 8.3.3. I was doing fine with the A7RII files until I upgraded. Now the thumbnails show up fine in the C1 import window, but once imported, nothing but streaks of color or blank thumbnail windows. Any advise?
-
Does C1 Pro support the Sony A7RII with the new firmware upgrade version 2.0 which adds the selectable feature for uncompressed 14-Bit RAW image capture?
Using Mac 10.10.1 C1 8.3.3. I was doing fine with the A7RII files until I upgraded. Now the thumbnails show up fine in the C1 import window, but once imported, nothing but streaks of color or blank thumbnail windows. Any advise?
I was informed just the other day during a Webinar that the next upgrade coming soon will be able to handle to Sony firmware update along with working with El Capitan. Hopefully this upgrade will happen soon.
Stu
-
Does C1 Pro support the Sony A7RII with the new firmware upgrade version 2.0 which adds the selectable feature for uncompressed 14-Bit RAW image capture?
Using Mac 10.10.1 C1 8.3.3. I was doing fine with the A7RII files until I upgraded. Now the thumbnails show up fine in the C1 import window, but once imported, nothing but streaks of color or blank thumbnail windows. Any advise?
A part from ACR/LR, Iridient 3.0.5 also supports Sony's new Raw format.
Sent by me
-
Just got verification from P1 tech support that the new sony uncompressed 14bit files will be supported with next upgrade, so only the compressed files supported now.
Thanks
-
Just got verification from P1 tech support that the new sony uncompressed 14bit files will be supported with next upgrade, so only the compressed files supported now.
Thanks
Expect a release today
-
8.3.4 is now live and available to download at www.phaseone.com/downloads/
OS support
Mac OS X 10.11
Camera support
File support: Sony ILCE-7RM2 (a7R II) uncompressed support
File and tethering support: Sony ILCE-7SM2 (a7S II) including uncompressed
File support: Sony DSC-RX1RM2 (prelim) including uncompressed support
Panasonic GX8 (revised)
EOS M3 (revised)
Leica Q (revised)
Pentax K3 II (revised)*
*Pixel shift mode not supported
Bug fixes
(Win) Fixed: Sync issue with Capture Pilot Geo tags and XMP
(Win) Fixed: Issue moving images with local adjustments
(Mac) OpenCL crash with Nvidia cards on OSX 10.11
Installers
-
Expect a release today
Thanks for the heads up, David.
Incidentally, has there been or will there be an update to Media Pro (El Capitan & 8.3x) ?
-
Did the latest update to 8.3.4 today but I still have issues. Each time I try to use the external monitor (24" Apple Cinema Display) connected to the Macbook Pro Retina (June 2012) the program crashes. I am using El Capitan but never had this issue with Yosemite. Have no issues at all using the external monitor with any other program expect with C1.
Stu
-
Did the latest update to 8.3.4 today but I still have issues. Each time I try to use the external monitor (24" Apple Cinema Display) connected to the Macbook Pro Retina (June 2012) the program crashes. I am using El Capitan but never had this issue with Yosemite. Have no issues at all using the external monitor with any other program expect with C1.
Stu,
I suggest you open a support case with Phase One so they can look into it.
-
Stu,
I suggest you open a support case with Phase One so they can look into it.
I have opened a case with C1 any they have been in contact with me trying to figure out what is causing this issue.
Stu
-
I am also not able to use C1 Pro 8.3.4 with the uncompressed Sony A7RII files. The preview and the file will render at least in the film strip and the viewer. However, when I make adjustments with the tools, the effect shows up in the preview in the film strip but not in the image in the viewer. This is with a 2013 Mac Pro, El Capitan, and a NEC PA322 UHD.
-
I am also not able to use C1 Pro 8.3.4 with the uncompressed Sony A7RII files. The preview and the file will render at least in the film strip and the viewer. However, when I make adjustments with the tools, the effect shows up in the preview in the film strip but not in the image in the viewer. This is with a 2013 Mac Pro, El Capitan, and a NEC PA322 UHD.
A tip: create a new session or catalog with CO 8.3.4 and import a few images. Does that make any difference?
-
PROBLEM SOLVED WITH THE NEW C1 VERSION 8.3.4--works great and no issues. :)
-
Thanks for the heads up, David.
Incidentally, has there been or will there be an update to Media Pro (El Capitan & 8.3x) ?
The day they update and Fix the tif issues, PSD and other issues to smooth out and stabilize Media Pro...
is the day I open a special bottle of Scotch.