Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: landscapephoto on October 24, 2015, 10:31:27 am

Title: Phocus under El Capitan 10.11.1
Post by: landscapephoto on October 24, 2015, 10:31:27 am
Phocus 2.9.1 does not appear to work properly under El Capitan 10.11.1. In particular, the display of the histogram is erratic. Did you also notice problems?
Title: Re: Phocus under El Capitan 10.11.1
Post by: greg06 on October 26, 2015, 05:26:41 am
That's true. It works much slower and there are a lot of errors, strange patterns etc. I hope they'll manage to fix it soon.
Title: Re: Phocus under El Capitan 10.11.1
Post by: landscapephoto on October 26, 2015, 05:08:11 pm
So it seems that I am not the only one. I hope Hasselblad will issue a corrected version soon.
Title: Re: Phocus under El Capitan 10.11.1
Post by: Theodoros on October 31, 2015, 03:09:20 pm
Thanks a lot for posting this... I was just stopped from upgrating the Yosemite on three different computers... How about flexColor, does this work properly?