Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Diego Pigozzo on October 23, 2015, 08:58:12 am

Title: Flying camera
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on October 23, 2015, 08:58:12 am
Recipe:
1) buy a cheap-really-cheap waterproof camera.
2) go to the sea.
3) set the camera timer
4) throw the camera into the air.
5) enjoy the rolling shutter.


Title: Re: Flying camera
Post by: Otto Phocus on October 23, 2015, 10:00:01 am
Digital Review did a funny video on camera tossing.  It is pretty good
Title: Re: Flying camera
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on October 23, 2015, 10:02:34 am
Digital Review did a funny video on camera tossing.  It is pretty good

I would like to see them to toss a pentax 645D :D
Title: Re: Flying camera
Post by: luxborealis on October 24, 2015, 11:53:25 am
Great concept. Interesting results (once put into context). Even not knowing the back-story, the photos cause one to think.
Title: Re: Flying camera
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on October 26, 2015, 04:47:14 am
Great concept. Interesting results (once put into context). Even not knowing the back-story, the photos cause one to think.

At the time I shoot them I thought they only were funny.
But I have to admit that since I still like them today there probably is something more than fun.