Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Shakyphoto (Slim) on October 19, 2015, 04:08:41 am

Title: Shanghai Emerald Oz
Post by: Shakyphoto (Slim) on October 19, 2015, 04:08:41 am
(https://farm1.staticflickr.com/638/22102216088_95d17faa4d_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/zF6CPb)Shanghai Emerald Oz (https://flic.kr/p/zF6CPb) by Stephen Lim (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stephen_tl/), on Flickr

Stitched Panorama, no HDR
Title: Re: Shanghai Emerald Oz
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 19, 2015, 06:45:46 am
Very well done.
Title: Re: Shanghai Emerald Oz
Post by: Bob_B on October 19, 2015, 10:21:27 am
Yes. Very appealing.
Title: Re: Shanghai Emerald Oz
Post by: Arlen on October 19, 2015, 10:36:02 am
Very well done.

Indeed. The mist/fog/haze really adds a lot here, I like it.
Title: Re: Shanghai Emerald Oz
Post by: NancyP on October 19, 2015, 02:03:31 pm
Impressive, and I agree about the reflective quality of the haze, fog, smog, whatever - I like the gentle tint of the sky around the colored skyscrapers.

My thought was - there's one of the world's great cities, I should see it someday.
Title: Re: Shanghai Emerald Oz
Post by: Hidden Grid on October 25, 2015, 11:50:33 pm
(https://farm1.staticflickr.com/638/22102216088_95d17faa4d_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/zF6CPb)Shanghai Emerald Oz (https://flic.kr/p/zF6CPb) by Stephen Lim (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stephen_tl/), on Flickr

Stitched Panorama, no HDR

This is a wonderful image.