Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: rpsphoto on October 17, 2015, 07:30:06 pm

Title: Coastal Woods
Post by: rpsphoto on October 17, 2015, 07:30:06 pm
From a recent trip to the Washington coast, Beach Four near Kalaloch.
Title: Re: Coastal Woods
Post by: luxborealis on October 18, 2015, 08:41:35 am
What were you trying to "say" with this. It's not coming across (to me anyway).
Title: Re: Coastal Woods
Post by: stamper on October 18, 2015, 09:36:13 am
What were you trying to "say" with this. It's not coming across (to me anyway).

Agreed.
Title: Re: Coastal Woods
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 19, 2015, 06:47:57 am
to me this image speaks of "open air", or being in the open in a nice area, with beaches and trees.
Title: Re: Coastal Woods
Post by: rpsphoto on October 20, 2015, 01:12:05 am
Gentlemen, thank you for your comments. I captured a very calm, tranquil moment. With fall and winter storms about to roll in it will be a much different feel. I hope to get back to capture some of it.


Best regards,

Bob
CEO  CFO  EIEIO, Ret.
Title: Re: Coastal Woods
Post by: stamper on October 20, 2015, 03:51:39 am
There has been a discussion in the forum recently about what photographers think about whilst looking at a scene and just before they press the shutter. You obviously had some emotional empathy with the scene that hasn't been shown in the image posted. Members can't see your emotions because they weren't there.
Title: Re: Coastal Woods
Post by: rpsphoto on October 20, 2015, 01:08:34 pm
Initially I totally misread your response. I apologize for that. I am not certain, with this specific image, what else you and others are looking for.


Best regards,

Bob
CEO  CFO  EIEIO, Ret.
Title: Re: Coastal Woods
Post by: stamper on October 21, 2015, 06:11:29 am
Initially I totally misread your response. I apologize for that. I am not certain, with this specific image, what else you and others are looking for.


Best regards,

Bob
CEO  CFO  EIEIO, Ret.

I take it you were referring to this?

Stamper: I can't decide if your comment is more arrogant or ignorant. Frankly, it provides insight on your vision, not mine.

No arrogance or ignorance on my part. >:(
Title: Re: Coastal Woods
Post by: rpsphoto on October 21, 2015, 11:28:48 pm
Yep...again, please overlook it and accept my apology.


Best regards,

Bob
CEO  CFO  EIEIO, Ret.