Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on October 14, 2015, 07:48:03 pm

Title: October 13
Post by: BobDavid on October 14, 2015, 07:48:03 pm
Amazing how much the light changes within forty-five minutes.
Title: Re: October 13
Post by: Dmullins on October 14, 2015, 08:17:36 pm
I like the abstract nature of the first one. It doesn't hurt that blue is my favorite color  :)
Title: Re: October 13
Post by: summernz on October 15, 2015, 02:51:46 am
I too like the first image. It looks well balanced and to me creates a positive statement - if it was a glass, it is clearly half full.
Title: Re: October 13
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 15, 2015, 09:05:55 pm
I love the third one!
Title: Re: October 13
Post by: BobDavid on October 16, 2015, 12:20:42 am
I love the third one!

The third one is my favorite of the set too. It was sort of an afterthought. I looked at the RAWs and figured what the heck...