Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on October 14, 2015, 05:48:15 pm

Title: The Color Display
Post by: DwayneOakes on October 14, 2015, 05:48:15 pm
Thanks for taking a look !

Sigma dp2 Merrill/Sigma Photo Pro

Dwayne Oakes
Title: Re: The Color Display
Post by: NancyP on October 15, 2015, 03:37:57 pm
Very inviting.
Fall - the time of year that Merrills really shine - actually, I love the Merrills for any foliage.
Title: Re: The Color Display
Post by: DwayneOakes on October 20, 2015, 06:22:04 pm
Thank you very much Nancy !

Dwayne Oakes
Title: Re: The Color Display
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 21, 2015, 03:40:58 am
I like the colour, it is wonderful. Not so much the composition, I would like to feel more "surrounded" by the trees, with less uninteresting foreground.
Title: Re: The Color Display
Post by: dumainew on October 21, 2015, 11:03:20 am
I have to agree with Nancy. The colors are spectacular !
Title: Re: The Color Display
Post by: francois on October 23, 2015, 10:36:53 am
I also agree with Nancy about the colors and with Paulo for the framing.