Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: bythewei on October 13, 2015, 11:23:23 pm

Title: FS: Pentax 645D + 55mm f/2.8 FA + 75mm f/2.8 FA + 120mm f/4 A
Post by: bythewei on October 13, 2015, 11:23:23 pm
Selling this entire set at a really good price of $4,000 and another $100 for shipping anywhere in the world.

Pentax 645D
Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW
75mm f/2.8 FA
120mm f/4 A

The system is in fantastic condition because I use it primarily in a studio.

Only the 55mm f/2.8 FA comes in a box (complete with hood). The 75mm and 120mm are Bargain condition due to their age.

PM me for more information.
Title: Re: FS: Pentax 645D + 55mm f/2.8 FA + 75mm f/2.8 FA + 120mm f/4 A
Post by: bythewei on October 20, 2015, 06:18:14 am
55mm sold.

As for the remaining setup, I am willing to let go at $3200 (excluding Paypal fees) plus another $50 shipping to anywhere.

PM me.
Title: Re: FS: Pentax 645D + 55mm f/2.8 FA + 75mm f/2.8 FA + 120mm f/4 A
Post by: tc95 on October 20, 2015, 09:44:51 pm
This is a great setup for a great price... I already have one or I would jump all over this one...!!!

Good Luck... Parting image taken by me with mine... :)

(https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7479/15049378963_96a8deb16a_z.jpg)


(https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/765/20664667473_4209a52844_z.jpg)


Good Luck... Tony C.