Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on October 08, 2015, 08:01:02 pm

Title: Pixie Wheels
Post by: petermfiore on October 08, 2015, 08:01:02 pm
Pixie Wheels...

Peter
Title: Re: Pixie Wheels
Post by: drmike on October 09, 2015, 02:20:57 am
Nice capture. I did if the feet top left should go no they are part of the composition. Maybe a quarter of a second later would have placed her a tiny bit better - who knows :)
Title: Re: Pixie Wheels
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 09, 2015, 12:21:39 pm
I agree. Very cute. I also don't think the feet in the upper left add anything.
Title: Re: Pixie Wheels
Post by: petermfiore on October 09, 2015, 12:55:07 pm
I agree. Very cute. I also don't think the feet in the upper left add anything.

It's funny about composition. When you look at an element and cover it up, you decide you can't live without it...lol


Peter
Title: Re: Pixie Wheels
Post by: Rob C on October 09, 2015, 01:05:30 pm
It's funny about composition. When you look at an element and cover it up, you decide you can't live without it...lol


Peter


That's what I feel about my -

Rob C
Title: Re: Pixie Wheels
Post by: petermfiore on October 09, 2015, 01:09:16 pm

That's what I feel about my -

Rob C

When you put it that way.....and That is the Bottom Line.

Peter
Title: Re: Pixie Wheels
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 09, 2015, 03:29:48 pm
When you put it that way.....and That is the Bottom Line.

Peter
+1!