Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Mike Sellers on October 08, 2015, 11:49:21 am

Title: Hasselblad CFV 39mp back
Post by: Mike Sellers on October 08, 2015, 11:49:21 am
are there back adapters to use this with cameras other than Hassy?
Mike
Title: Re: Hasselblad CFV 39mp back
Post by: Mike Sellers on October 08, 2015, 11:51:23 am
I mean CF not CFV. Sorry about that.
Mike
Title: Re: Hasselblad CFV 39mp back
Post by: synn on October 08, 2015, 11:57:36 am
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=are+there+back+adapters+for+hasselbald+CF+backs%3F
Title: Re: Hasselblad CFV 39mp back
Post by: Theodoros on October 09, 2015, 04:33:31 am

Sure there are... I'm using my CF-39MS on Contax 645 currently... The CF backs have user interchangeable adapters for almost all MF cameras that ever existed and they have the additional benefit that the adapter is the same no matter the model of the back or if it is Imacon or Hasselblad... All adapters fit all imacon or Hasselblad backs. My CF-39MS for instance, was H-mount when I bought it and I used the adapter plate of my Imacon 528c back on it and then sold the 528c as Hasselblad H-mount...
Title: Re: Hasselblad CFV 39mp back
Post by: Mike Sellers on October 12, 2015, 10:51:03 am
so then if the back has a Mamiya RZ adapter and I want to use it on a PhaseOne AF then I would need to buy an adapter? Does it then require a cable connector from the adapter to the camera?
Mike
Title: Re: Hasselblad CFV 39mp back
Post by: Theodoros on October 13, 2015, 03:57:52 pm
so then if the back has a Mamiya RZ adapter and I want to use it on a PhaseOne AF then I would need to buy an adapter? Does it then require a cable connector from the adapter to the camera?
Mike
I'm afraid m645 adapter will only work with the AFD (where there is no cable needed)... but don't take my word for that, I'm sure AFD works, but I think I remember somebody mentioning once (years ago) that after AFDII Mamiya "blocked" the ixpress adapters.