Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Dennishh on October 08, 2015, 09:56:59 am

Title: Lightroom CC 2015-2 importing black images
Post by: Dennishh on October 08, 2015, 09:56:59 am
I'm running lightroom 2015-2 the latest version on Windows 7 and just received the update the other day with the new import screen. When I import raw files  now I am getting all the thumbnails as black images. Has anyone else been able to fix this? I called CC support and spent an hour and a half on the phone without them being able to fix it. I'm using capture one for everything now but would like to fix this. 
Title: Re: Lightroom CC 2015-2 importing black images
Post by: jjj on October 08, 2015, 10:13:45 am
Other people had this problem. Here's  one example and a tip. (http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lr-2015-6-2-preview-thumbnails-are-black?page=1#reply_16195101) 
Title: Re: Lightroom CC 2015-2 importing black images
Post by: Dennishh on October 08, 2015, 11:03:04 am
Thanks so much JJJ !!!!! I can't believe how simple this was to fix. I spent at least three hours on the phone yesterday with tech support at Adobe and all it took was five minutes here to ask this question. It's hard to believe that these support guys don't have a clue. Again thank you and I'm back to work. Also I've been using capture one more which is a good thing.