Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on October 06, 2015, 11:28:57 am

Title: Ever Watchful
Post by: Chris Calohan on October 06, 2015, 11:28:57 am
Been down with a nasty case of pneumonia and am finally back in the shooting mode again. I purchased the Nikon 200-500 5.6 lens but after only getting 4 out of 322 shots that I would even call decent, I sent the bugger back. Shot this with the Tamron 150-600 which is quite superior to the 200-500. It is possible I got a lemon.
Title: Re: Ever Watchful
Post by: Bob_B on October 06, 2015, 12:41:36 pm
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Nice shoot of that egret, and I love the metallic quality to the water.
Title: Re: Ever Watchful
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 07, 2015, 03:45:37 am
Glad you are ok, and keep sharing these wonderful shots.
Title: Re: Ever Watchful
Post by: stamper on October 07, 2015, 07:17:24 am
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Nice shoot of that egret, and I love the metallic quality to the water.

I fully concur!
Title: Re: Ever Watchful
Post by: Chairman Bill on October 07, 2015, 07:37:14 am
Lovely shot
Title: Re: Ever Watchful
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 07, 2015, 06:59:22 pm
I'm glad you're back, too. Nice return shot. Do stay healthy!
Title: Re: Ever Watchful
Post by: Arlen on October 07, 2015, 07:44:11 pm
Good to hear that your getting back in the saddle. That's a gorgeous shot, one of my favorites that you've posted.
Title: Re: Ever Watchful
Post by: thierrylegros396 on October 08, 2015, 03:56:22 am
Lovely shot

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Ever Watchful
Post by: francois on October 08, 2015, 04:51:53 am
Great posture, I like the "smoothness" of the shot.
Well done!
Title: Re: Ever Watchful
Post by: David Eckels on October 08, 2015, 08:45:03 pm
Kudos, Chris! Stay healthy!
Title: Re: Ever Watchful
Post by: Chris Calohan on October 09, 2015, 10:56:15 pm
Thanks, all. Taking it slow and easy..still just gaining on getting my strength back.