Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on October 06, 2015, 11:07:59 am
-
I was in GA for a conference* and did the smart thing: I went out shooting in the Savannah National Wildlife Refuge the first morning. Light was less than optimal with the overcast from the hurricane standing off the coast, but hey, you take what you can get! My first stop was this tree with fantastic Spanish Moss and ferns growing in its bark. No HDR, just bracketed exposures and then picking what I thought was the best one to work with. Except for the last (#3), in which I was experimenting with the multi-exposure mode on my camera, thus the ghosting due to wind movement despite the high shutter speed. I like the moods and the movements, even where blurry because I think it contributes to the atmosphere of the shot. Always interested in your comments, criticisms, and suggestions.
*I still have to maintain my certs, but trust me, photography is much more fun ;)
-
I like these very much, particularly the first one. This kind of light is, for me, a gift - my favorite. No harsh shadows, no blown-out highlights, lots of details, and saturated color.
-
I like these very much, particularly the first one. This kind of light is, for me, a gift - my favorite. No harsh shadows, no blown-out highlights, lots of details, and saturated color.
I completely agree. Beautiful.