Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Rob C on October 06, 2015, 06:37:00 am

Title: Harri Peccinotti
Post by: Rob C on October 06, 2015, 06:37:00 am
For anyone who remembers his work and influence:

http://www.dapperdanmagazine.com/2191/harry-peccinotti-talks-to-filep-motwary/

Rob C
Title: Re: Harri Peccinotti
Post by: SanderKikkert on October 06, 2015, 07:11:43 am
Hi Rob

Well, being from '72 I neither know or remember Harri, but that was a very interesting read, thanks for sharing.

On a side note: nice to see there are more Moondog fans out there, I'll try and check out some of Harri's work tonight at home while playing some Moondog on my turntable, should be fun.

Best Regards, Sander
Title: Re: Harri Peccinotti
Post by: GrahamBy on October 06, 2015, 07:19:05 am
Thanks Rob, I'll die a little less ignorant :-)
Title: Re: Harri Peccinotti
Post by: Rob C on October 06, 2015, 08:57:13 am
Happy you like'd it; here are some some more:

https://vimeo.com/70816321

Though it appears as a single link (on my monitor!), there are two: first, the video and then the other site with pictures. Who said Santa only messed with reindeer!



https://www.google.es/search?q=harri+peccinotti+website&biw=1264&bih=889&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=_5nUVL3aH8arUdOXgrAK&ved=0CCkQsAQ&dpr=1#imgdii=_&imgrc=FkatBqxu2_rN1M%253A%3B_3zr8Xs18kGc-M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F2.bp.blogspot.com%252F_2dUrXllxLLA%252FTKTxEnrbJsI%252FAAAAAAAAAuQ%252F_T0kALar4gc%252Fs1600%252FIMG_3220.JPG%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fentrez-svp.blogspot.com%252F2010_09_01_archive.html%3B1600%3B974

Cheers,

Rob C
Title: Re: Harri Peccinotti
Post by: Peter Mellis on October 06, 2015, 11:16:44 am
I remember Moondog from seeing him on the street. Never knew that he was a musician - just thought he was another of our collection of loonies.