Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Don Libby on October 03, 2015, 01:27:08 pm

Title: SOLD - Kapture Group One-Shot Cable Release
Post by: Don Libby on October 03, 2015, 01:27:08 pm
I’ve had this for a while however stopped using it once I upgraded to a Phase IQ back.  In excellent working condition, new these sell for $295.

Selling this one for $200.00 which includes PayPal fees and CONUS shipping.

Don

SOLD
Title: Re: FS: Kapture Group One-Shot Cable Release
Post by: Don Libby on October 10, 2015, 11:52:33 am
Price lowered to $190.00
Title: Re: FS: Kapture Group One-Shot Cable Release
Post by: Paul2660 on October 11, 2015, 08:51:21 am
Hi Don

I would like to purchase this if its still available

Paul
Title: Re: FS: Kapture Group One-Shot Cable Release
Post by: Don Libby on October 11, 2015, 10:23:19 am
Sale pending!