Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on September 28, 2015, 03:55:55 am

Title: Some plants in B&W
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 28, 2015, 03:55:55 am
I was having a picnic with my daughter in Odemira, close to the river. There is a nice walk to be done along the river, and then some benches to rest or have some food. I turned around and noticed some of these plants being backlit. Shot with FE 70-200 f4 lens and Canon 500D close-up diopter.

Rgds
Title: Re: Some plants in B&W
Post by: thierrylegros396 on September 28, 2015, 01:04:18 pm
I like the first very much.

Thierry
Title: Re: Some plants in B&W
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 28, 2015, 01:21:23 pm
I like them both; I'd prefer the second if the top of the nearer leaf wasn't cropped, though.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Some plants in B&W
Post by: francois on September 29, 2015, 04:16:50 am
I like them both; I'd prefer the second if the top of the nearer leaf wasn't cropped, though.

Jeremy

I have to agree about the second image.

Paulo, you should really have picnics more often (and keep on waking up very early in the morning  ;D).