Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Joseph Colson on September 27, 2015, 03:24:31 pm
-
I'm reducing the 645Z kit to those lenses that I use most often.
Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro lens in LNIB (like-new in-box) condition. This lens has not been used and is indistinguishable from a new lens from a Pentax dealer. I am the original owner and will provide a copy of the original purchase invoice. The lens comes "as new" with front and rear caps, hood, pouch, (USA) papers and original box and packaging.
PRICE $900.00, including shipping and PayPal fee.
I cannot ship internationally. Contact me by PM or email ("joe dot colson at me dot com) if you are interested or have any questions.
Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro lens:
(http://www.joecolson.com/photos/Pentax%20120mm%20Macro%20FA%20Lens-2.jpg)
(http://www.joecolson.com/photos/Pentax%20120mm%20Macro%20FA%20Lens-3.jpg)
(http://www.joecolson.com/photos/Pentax%20120mm%20Macro%20FA%20Lens-4.jpg)
(http://www.joecolson.com/photos/Pentax%20120mm%20Macro%20FA%20Lens-5.jpg)
(http://www.joecolson.com/photos/Pentax%20120mm%20Macro%20FA%20Lens-6.jpg)
(http://www.joecolson.com/photos/Pentax%20120mm%20Macro%20FA%20Lens-7.jpg)
(http://www.joecolson.com/photos/Pentax%20120mm%20Macro%20FA%20Lens.jpg)
Thanks for looking.
-
PRICE REDUCED - Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro lens - $1,000 PayPal'ed and shipped to CONUS.
-
Bump
-
Bump
-
PRICE REDUCED - Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro lens - $950 PayPal'ed and shipped to CONUS.
-
PRICE REDUCED - $900.00 PayPal'ed and shipped to CONUS.
-
The Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro lens has been SOLD. Thanks.