Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mvsoske on September 25, 2015, 05:05:51 pm

Title: Summer Rain
Post by: mvsoske on September 25, 2015, 05:05:51 pm
A Summer rain shower over the North Georgia (USA) mountains from Brasstown Bald. the highest point in Georgia.
Title: Re: Summer Rain
Post by: MattBurt on September 25, 2015, 05:31:27 pm
Very nice. Highlights are well controlled and the green in the sun is great. I love these kinds of weather shots too. Interesting weather over a nice landscape, good stuff.
Title: Re: Summer Rain
Post by: mvsoske on September 25, 2015, 05:46:35 pm
Thank you Matt!
Title: Re: Summer Rain
Post by: DwayneOakes on September 25, 2015, 10:02:41 pm
Very cool

Dwayne Oakes
Title: Re: Summer Rain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 25, 2015, 11:26:04 pm
Very nice indeed.
Title: Re: Summer Rain
Post by: mvsoske on September 25, 2015, 11:38:54 pm
Thanks Dwayne and Eric!
Title: Re: Summer Rain
Post by: stamper on September 26, 2015, 07:17:40 am
I agree with all of the praise.
Title: Re: Summer Rain
Post by: mvsoske on September 26, 2015, 01:36:24 pm
Thank you Robert!
Title: Re: Summer Rain
Post by: francois on September 29, 2015, 04:03:09 am
Excellent, I would only add that I like the inclusion of the trees (right side). It gives an idea of the scale and depth of the scene.
Bravo!
Title: Re: Summer Rain
Post by: mvsoske on September 29, 2015, 08:25:16 am
Thank you, Francois!

Mark