Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Kiwi Paul on September 24, 2015, 05:22:39 am
-
Sunrise at Rattray head in north Scotland East Coast.
Paul
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5670/21051508763_226a3dc1ee_c.jpg)
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5779/21681684491_2b5ac64590_c.jpg)
(https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5769/21051504783_abce158bb8_c.jpg)
-
The burn out in the first one is distracting imo. If you use PS then a Fill Layer set to yellow with capacity reduced would add some tone and impact? The composition of 2 & 3 is fine but I would have liked a little more contrast and saturation. However I think some members will like the subdued tones.
-
The burn out in the first one is distracting imo. If you use PS then a Fill Layer set to yellow with capacity reduced would add some tone and impact? The composition of 2 & 3 is fine but I would have liked a little more contrast and saturation. However I think some members will like the subdued tones.
Appreciate your comments, especially on the first one as I was wondering what folk would say about it.
The other 2 as you say is a matter of preference regarding the contrast and saturation, I did have it less subdued but opted to bring it down a bit.
Paul