Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: soboyle on September 23, 2015, 07:58:21 pm

Title: Make a Second Copy To:
Post by: soboyle on September 23, 2015, 07:58:21 pm
Question on Make a Second Copy To:
I'm working on a macbook pro with a small SSD, so am importing images out to a Lacie drive, and Making a Second Copy to a 2nd external USB3 hard drive. This works well until I select Save as DNG, it doesn't do anything, it seems to lock up and not copy any files anywhere. Anyone else seeing this?
Title: Re: Make a Second Copy To:
Post by: digitaldog on September 23, 2015, 09:00:00 pm
Been working for me. All the Copy command is supposed to do is save off the original raws as you convert to DNG at the same time.
Have you tried the command but using another drive?
Title: Re: Make a Second Copy To:
Post by: James R on September 24, 2015, 01:02:46 am
I used a similar setup and had no problems.  I import the images as DNGs, saving them to a Lacie 3TB drive and everything is backed up to a Pegasus raid.