Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: tom b on September 19, 2015, 05:21:17 pm

Title: Updates
Post by: tom b on September 19, 2015, 05:21:17 pm
One of those grumpy old man rants, should I expect an update on my Spyder 3 software.

Cheers,
Title: Re: Updates
Post by: RSL on September 19, 2015, 05:23:02 pm
Nope. It's all Spyder 4 now. At the moment, though I can't see any reason to change.
Title: Re: Updates
Post by: tom b on September 20, 2015, 01:33:55 am
Thanks Russ.

The last time I installed the Spyder 3 software on my Mac I had to install Rosetta. I wasn't going to go that far retro. They have however upgraded the software. I'll repeat a post elsewhere.

"A lightbulb moment! I downloaded the Spyder 3 software and it wasn't working.

I remembered what Tony from IT would say, "Have you restarted your computer?". I did it and hey, the software works."

Cheers,
Title: Re: Updates
Post by: RSL on September 20, 2015, 08:00:28 am
Hi Tom,

To err is human. I'm plenty human too.