Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Other Raw Converters => Topic started by: tom b on September 19, 2015, 01:29:57 pm

Title: Spyder 3
Post by: tom b on September 19, 2015, 01:29:57 pm
Just tried updating my colour management with my Spyder 3. It isn't working, is there a solution or should I just give up?

Mac Yosemite software.

Cheers,
Title: Re: Spyder 3
Post by: BobShaw on September 19, 2015, 05:09:12 pm
Spyder 3 didn't work even with older software, in that it didn't control the screen brightness. Snyder 4 works. It is annoying that you have to keep updating the unit just to update the software.
Title: Re: Spyder 3
Post by: jrp on September 19, 2015, 05:35:11 pm
yes, but the filters fade over time, so a Spyper 3 won't give you a great result today, no matter how current the software is.
Title: Re: Spyder 3
Post by: HCS on September 20, 2015, 09:01:07 am
Just tried updating my colour management with my Spyder 3. It isn't working, is there a solution or should I just give up?

Mac Yosemite software.

Cheers,

Can you be more elaborate on what isn't working. Which software? Which screen?

I'm using a Spyder 3 and it still seems work (well, i might add). Also on a Mac, Yosemite, i'm using the Eizo ColorNavigator6 software, but also dispcalGui works with it.
Title: Re: Spyder 3
Post by: tom b on September 20, 2015, 09:56:35 am
Sorry, I've made a couple of other posts about my problems. My Spyder 3 is working OK now! I was just grumpy that my images were all over the map!

Thanks for the support.

Cheers,