Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: eldruida on September 16, 2015, 10:56:26 am
-
Hello to all,
I love macro pictures, these are some examples:
(http://www.galeriade.com/eldruida/data/media/208/_MG_5583_800.jpg)
(http://www.galeriade.com/eldruida/data/media/297/_MG_2416_800.jpg)
(http://www.galeriade.com/eldruida/data/media/76/_MG_3927_3933_800.jpg)
I you like it I will post more...
Kind regards.
-
Wow! What a way to start here.
Please ... more !!
-
Lovely!
Welcome to the Forum, and do please show us more.
-
Love your imagery, El Druida.
Welcome :)
Jack
-
Two more:
(http://www.galeriade.com/eldruida/data/media/188/_MG_1402_800.jpg)
(http://www.galeriade.com/eldruida/data/media/96/_MG_0355_800.jpg)
-
Welcome eldruida. What a great way to introduce yourself. All your macros are beautiful, but the last one (and its bokeh) is stellar. I look forward to seeing many more examples of your photography.
-
Very nice set !
Dwayne Oakes
-
Thank you for your warm welcome. Two more:
(http://www.galeriade.com/eldruida/data/media/122/_MG_5209_800.jpg)
(http://www.galeriade.com/eldruida/data/media/208/_MG_5117_800.jpg)
Kind regards.
-
Welcome indeed! Wonderful stuff.
Jeremy
-
Very good images all.
-
Very good images all.
+1
Thierry