Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: PeterAit on September 16, 2015, 09:23:12 am
-
I noticed a new bug in the pano stitcher. In the final pano, there are one or more vertical regions that are blurry while the remainder of the pano is fine. The blurry region seems to correspond to one of the panels that were stitched together. When I look at the original source image for that panel, it is perfectly sharp. This happens in a small minority of panos. See comparison screen shots below. Ideas? Solutions?
-
Just curious are you merging raw files or tif or jpg? I have found that the LR pano tool seems to work best on raw files with no adjustments applied.
Paul
-
I am using unmanipulated raw files (NEFs).
-
Then that is a strange issue for raws. I have not seen this unless I try to use an imported series of tif files.
Paul
-
Was there a movement between the shots? Not unlikely when it comes to grass and wind.
-
I noticed a new bug in the pano stitcher. In the final pano, there are one or more vertical regions that are blurry while the remainder of the pano is fine. The blurry region seems to correspond to one of the panels that were stitched together. When I look at the original source image for that panel, it is perfectly sharp. This happens in a small minority of panos. See comparison screen shots below. Ideas? Solutions?
What are your sections for ghost detection? Try setting that to "high" or "off" and seeing what happens.
-
What are your sections for ghost detection? Try setting that to "high" or "off" and seeing what happens.
The LR pano stitcher does not have a ghosting option - unless it's very well hidden.
-
I found a solution to this problem. My series of panels for this pano had a lot more overlapping than needed, and in fact one panel (the one with these grasses in the center) was totally superfluous because the panels before and after it overlapped with each other. When I removed the superfluous panel from the series LR made the pano without the blurriness. Still, it seems that LR should be able to handle this sort of situation.
-
The LR pano stitcher does not have a ghosting option - unless it's very well hidden.
The ghosting option is only on the HDR merge as I recall.
Paul