Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on September 16, 2015, 09:08:52 am

Title: Bus Stop Standoff
Post by: petermfiore on September 16, 2015, 09:08:52 am
Bus Stop Standoff...

Peter
Title: Re: Bus Stop Standoff
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 16, 2015, 10:04:04 am
Wow! I think that may be your richest one yet.
Wonderful juxtapositions!
Title: Re: Bus Stop Standoff
Post by: stamper on September 16, 2015, 10:15:00 am
Wow! I think that may be your richest one yet.
Wonderful juxtapositions!


Agreed. Struck gold with this one.
Title: Re: Bus Stop Standoff
Post by: RSL on September 16, 2015, 10:24:52 am
Great shot, Peter. I love the taxicab monopoly's poster on the right.
Title: Re: Bus Stop Standoff
Post by: Chris_Brown on September 16, 2015, 10:26:01 am
Really nice! Lots of elements that work together. Love it!
Title: Re: Bus Stop Standoff
Post by: petermfiore on September 16, 2015, 12:09:19 pm
Really nice! Lots of elements that work together. Love it!


Thank you all...as always your feedback is much appreciated.

Peter