Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Mirrorless Cameras => Topic started by: Bob Rockefeller on September 15, 2015, 08:52:16 am
-
Olympus and Fuji are clearly on the same page when it comes to supporting older cameras with new firmware capabilities:
http://www.olympus-global.com/en/news/2015b/nr150915omde.jsp
There several significant features added.
-
Look also at the new "flat video profile" they have coming for the EM5.2. It should make that camera a much, much more competitive video production camera; especially in combination with the image stabilization. I can hardly wait to try it.
-
Two things I wanted most for my E-M1 and Olympus has nailed them both with this upgrade... focus bracketing and silent shutter. Count me a very happy customer!
-
Two things I wanted most for my E-M1 and Olympus has nailed them both with this upgrade... focus bracketing and silent shutter. Count me a very happy customer!
Bloody hell!! One more reason - well, 2 more reasons - to leave the FF system at home!!
-
Bloody hell!! One more reason - well, 2 more reasons - to leave the FF system at home!!
You won't be the first to switch from FF to m4/3! :)