Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on September 14, 2015, 09:58:15 am

Title: Strangers in the Gloom
Post by: stamper on September 14, 2015, 09:58:15 am
Anyone offended by deep blacks please look away ;)
Title: Re: Strangers in the Gloom
Post by: drmike on September 14, 2015, 10:18:20 am
Nice shot and the underlying composition seems good but don't you feel that despite the title the two figures are a bit too much separated. I think one of them needs to occupy more of the middle ground maybe.
Title: Re: Strangers in the Gloom
Post by: RSL on September 14, 2015, 11:50:14 am
A fine shot, Robert. In this one I agree with your processing. The high contrast turns the people into imaginary figures -- mimes in a play.
Title: Re: Strangers in the Gloom
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 14, 2015, 02:59:58 pm
A fine shot, Robert. In this one I agree with your processing. The high contrast turns the people into imaginary figures -- mimes in a play.
Agreed.