Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: budjames on September 13, 2015, 07:53:36 pm

Title: SOLD - Canon 5D Mark III body in great shape, low actuations, in box.
Post by: budjames on September 13, 2015, 07:53:36 pm
I'm selling my last Canon body, a really clean 5D Mark III (body only) in the box with all factory accessories, documentation, etc. This a really excellent specimen. I had it cleaned and checked out by Canon factory service before I put in the box.

I'm selling my Canon gear because I have moved to a Fuji mirrorless system for my travel photography.

My office is in Doylestown, PA if you want to see the camera and other Canon gear that I'm selling in person.

$1,700 plus shipping and insurance. Personal check or Paypal accepted.

Cheers.
Bud James

www.budjames.photography
Title: Re: FS - Canon 5D Mark III body in great shape, low actuations, in box.
Post by: kimberlygill on April 04, 2016, 10:22:06 am
Hi there! Is this still available? Thanks so much :)
Title: Re: FS - Canon 5D Mark III body in great shape, low actuations, in box.
Post by: budjames on April 04, 2016, 11:07:18 am
Hi there! Is this still available? Thanks so much :)

Sorry, but it was sold about 5 months ago.

Bud