Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Motion & Video => Topic started by: fredjeang2 on September 13, 2015, 12:53:14 pm

Title: BMPCC with video assist?
Post by: fredjeang2 on September 13, 2015, 12:53:14 pm
Hi,

Does someone knows if "the pocket" is compatible with the Video Assist?

Thanks.
Title: Re: BMPCC with video assist?
Post by: Morgan_Moore on September 13, 2015, 02:49:36 pm
HDMI to HDMI no?

Personally I hate HDMI .. and also hate the silly micro SDI that hang out of the side of the Video Assist - a real weak point.

Much as the VA presents value for money at purchase I would consider the SmallHD502 or the Video Devices range.

In general I feel it is increasingly important for monitors to support LUTs

S
Title: Re: BMPCC with video assist?
Post by: fredjeang2 on September 13, 2015, 04:43:33 pm
on SmallHd, I like their Sidefinder EVFs solutions. The 502 is sidefinder compatible.