Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: rollsman44 on September 12, 2015, 04:25:10 pm

Title: HELP With C1 Pro 8 DB NEED HELP IMPORTING and EXPORTING NEW To C1
Post by: rollsman44 on September 12, 2015, 04:25:10 pm
  I just purchases a Leaf Aptus ll-6 and Phase one DF.  I am use to LR 5 and can't get to adjust my Raw images in LR  It says it does not recognize the format
   ( L_000024.mos )   Am I doing something wrong?   I can't seem to Learn the Import and Export of C1. I tried several times and I still can't get the Export part.  I did read the tutorials and can do the Importing now, Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Title: Re: HELP With C1 Pro 8 DB NEED HELP IMPORTING and EXPORTING NEW To C1
Post by: Doug Peterson on September 12, 2015, 05:12:09 pm
  I just purchases a Leaf Aptus ll-6 and Phase one DF.  I am use to LR 5 and can't get to adjust my Raw images in LR  It says it does not recognize the format
   ( L_000024.mos )   Am I doing something wrong?   I can't seem to Learn the Import and Export of C1. I tried several times and I still can't get the Export part.  I did read the tutorials and can do the Importing now, Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Your dealer can help you through this initial learning curve. Give them a call; it's what they are there for!

Likely this specific issue is because you've chosen incorrectly from the option to shoot compressed vs uncompressed raw format; Lightroom only recognizes one of them, not the other.
Title: Re: HELP With C1 Pro 8 DB NEED HELP IMPORTING and EXPORTING NEW To C1
Post by: rollsman44 on September 12, 2015, 05:37:44 pm
  I wanted to try first on my own before I call.  Thank you Doug.  What is the actual difference between the 2 ?  Compressed vs uncompressed. Are they both Raw ?    Thank you