Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pemihan on September 11, 2015, 09:24:55 am
-
Phase One AF 45mm f2.8
Mint and clean.
Includes box, both caps and hood.
$1,400 $1,350 $1,250 (New $2,990)
Price is plus shipping.
Payment by wire transfer preferred.
Only for buyers inside the EU: The price is plus 25% VAT unless you are a registered business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.
For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.
I'm located in Denmark, and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rate is reasonable, around $60.
I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on GetDPI; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, Phase One DF+, Phase One/SK110 LS, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Up>
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Bump! Price reduced to $1,350!
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Christmas bump! Merry Christmas folks!
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Bump!
-
Bump! Price reduced to $1,250!
-
Sold!