Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: alatreille on September 10, 2015, 02:53:51 pm

Title: Brush - straight lines
Post by: alatreille on September 10, 2015, 02:53:51 pm
Hi all,

I think I've missed something in C1 that I love in photoshop when working in masks.

In photoshop when using the brush to mask out items, or on adjustment layers, I'm able to click one location, hold down shift and click in another location to draw a straight line.

Is there a way to do this in C1?  It would speed up the brush process on adjustment layers drastically for me.

Thank you.

Andrew
Title: Re: Brush - straight lines
Post by: Doug Peterson on September 10, 2015, 03:48:38 pm
Is there a way to do this in C1?

No.

But I agree there should be!
Title: Re: Brush - straight lines
Post by: alatreille on September 10, 2015, 03:53:11 pm
ARRRGGGHHHH.

 >:(

 ;)