Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: larkis on September 09, 2015, 01:34:54 pm

Title: Pentax 645 90mm 2.8 lens rental in Japan ?
Post by: larkis on September 09, 2015, 01:34:54 pm
Does anyone know if there is a lens rental company in Japan that would rent the 90mm 2.8 pentax lens for the 645Z ? And if there is, would they rent to a person just visiting the country and not a citizen ?

Any tips would be great.
Title: Re: Pentax 645 90mm 2.8 lens rental in Japan ?
Post by: Scotty-S on September 10, 2015, 05:36:58 pm
I have a mint copy that I am selling if you are keen.

I am in Australia and our dollar is weak right now so it will be cheap for somebody paying in U.S. Dollars.
Title: Re: Pentax 645 90mm 2.8 lens rental in Japan ?
Post by: larkis on September 10, 2015, 10:02:59 pm
Thank you for the offer, but I would like the try the lens out first. And being Canadian, our dollar is not doing to well either…. Maybe the Queen can buy it for me.