Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Motion & Video => Topic started by: Morgan_Moore on September 08, 2015, 09:26:50 am

Title: Moving on up?
Post by: Morgan_Moore on September 08, 2015, 09:26:50 am
Since I played with the nikon D90 in movie mode 2008 I felt 'motion' was my bigger future, having done stills for work since 1995.

Last year I DP a low budget feature BMC 4k which will premier at the London Film Festival.

http://www.nelsonnutmeg.com

And now I got to shoot a 60mins BBC doc on my FS7 (+GH4) which was broadcast last week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b068fvln

Both were a huge race to gather content and not much time given to 'the photography'

But great great learning!

S



Title: Re: Moving on up?
Post by: fredjeang2 on September 08, 2015, 01:37:01 pm
That's great!
All my best and keep going.

I wanted to watch the links but I'm in a remote
Beach with almost no internet conection.
When back in 'civilization' I'll watch them.
Cheers.