Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on September 06, 2015, 09:36:19 pm

Title: At the zoo
Post by: armand on September 06, 2015, 09:36:19 pm
in bw
Title: Re: At the zoo
Post by: stamper on September 07, 2015, 04:54:02 am
Do you have any images of coloured zebras? ;)
Title: Re: At the zoo
Post by: francois on September 07, 2015, 06:18:02 am
I quite like the zebras! For the second photo, I like the idea but the result not so much. I cannot really say why, it might have to do with the very "hole" in the middle of the frame.
Title: Re: At the zoo
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 07, 2015, 09:32:27 am
Do you have any images of coloured zebras? ;)
I was once told by a tour guide that zebras come in only two types: black on white, and white on black. And they're very difficult to tell apart.  :D

I agree with Francois' assessment.