Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: holyhikaru on August 30, 2015, 03:19:20 pm

Title: Leica S 007 reviews I found so far
Post by: holyhikaru on August 30, 2015, 03:19:20 pm
Here are the links to Leica S 007 reviews I found from Google;

- Luminous-landscape: https://luminous-landscape.com/leica-s007-first-impressions-review/

- Leicasphere: http://www.leicasphere.com/the-leica-s-typ-007-an-introduction-and-review

- Jupiter Snake: http://www.jupitersnake.com/review/leica-s-typ-007-s-007/

- Amateurphotographer: http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/reviews/dslrs/leica-s-typ-007-review-hands-first-look

- One from Reid Reviews, this is subscription site. http://www.reidreviews.com/

- Fred Miranda's forum: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1384037/0 (This is not a full review but has some photos taken with S007 and good discussion)

Please feel free to add the list and discuss how do you think about the camera.

Thank you.
Title: Re: Leica S 007 reviews I found so far
Post by: Manoli on August 30, 2015, 03:40:48 pm
Sean Reid over at Reid Reviews has just published the first part of a three part review. Very pragmatic, knowledgeable and without ill-informed hyperbole. It's a subscription site but at about $30 bucks a year, not going to kill you in the bargain basement world that Leica devotees inhabit.

Title: Re: Leica S 007 reviews I found so far
Post by: holyhikaru on August 30, 2015, 03:45:33 pm
Sean Reid over at Reid Reviews has just published the first part of a three part review. Very pragmatic, knowledgeable and without ill-informed hyperbole. It's a subscription site but at about $30 bucks a year, not going to kill you in the bargain basement world that Leica devotees inhabit.


Thank you. I did read the review. Very detailed. Looking forward to reading the following parts. :)