Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques => Topic started by: PeterAit on August 28, 2015, 10:26:21 am
-
Does anyone have and knowledge of or experience with these? Do they even exist?
-
I have no personal experience with them beyond looking at them at the SHOT Show a few years ago. Digiscoping was the generic name. Swarovski sent some type of spotting scope adapter to a friend of mine to use and evaluate. I haven't paid any attention since then. All I can do is confirm that at least a handful of years ago, they did exist and may still. Have you searched the Swarovski Optics website?
-
Update. Here is a search of Amazon for Swarovski Digiscoping: http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aswarovski%20camera%20adapter
-
A few good resources:
Mike McDowell's blog, The Digiscoper
http://www.birddigiscoper.blogspot.com (http://www.birddigiscoper.blogspot.com)
Mike's review of the Swarovski ATX 85 w/ digiscoping kit:
http://birddigiscoper.blogspot.com/2012/09/first-atx-images.html (http://birddigiscoper.blogspot.com/2012/09/first-atx-images.html)
Eagle Optics (retailer)
http://www.eagleoptics.com/digital-camera-adapters (http://www.eagleoptics.com/digital-camera-adapters)