Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: brianrybolt on August 27, 2015, 11:07:23 am

Title: Silo City
Post by: brianrybolt on August 27, 2015, 11:07:23 am
Kevin or others,

I'm really interested in shooting at/in Silo City.  Can one just wander in there (I doubt it)?  Who should I contact to get permission to spend some time there?

Very good articles and great shots.  I'll have to exploit my iPone 6.

Cheers,
Brian
Title: Re: Silo City
Post by: BradSmith on August 27, 2015, 01:06:29 pm
Kevin,
I loved your article and know I would enjoy shooting in that environment also.  Your enthusiasm really came through and is contagious.   And your inclusion of a large gallery of images is wonderful.
Keep it up!
Brad
Title: Re: Silo City
Post by: Kevin Raber on August 27, 2015, 02:02:36 pm
Hi Brian - it is private property.  I provided links to Mark Maio and his web site in the article.  I suggest emailing him and he can get you in contact with the right person.

Kevin